- Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: MingYang
- Model Number: ZBJ-8, ZBJ-9
- Voltage: 220V/380V
- Power(W): 0.22kw
- Weight: 4800kg
- Dimension(L*W*H): 1600mm*800mm*400mm
- Certification: ISO
- Warranty: 12 Months
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- name: How to make charcoal from sawdust
- charcoal usage: for BBQ, or chemical: Delivery time: within 15days
- Seaport: QingDao, or ShangHai: Payment way: By T/T
- Raw material: Coconut Shell
- Application: Barbecue (BBQ)
- Color: Customer Required
- Fuel: Agriculature Waste
- Material: Metal Aluminium
- Installation: Engineers' Guidance
- Cotrol Method: Automatic Control
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||plywood case|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 7 days after payment|
Please leave your contact information and all your requirements to us, so that we could get in touch with you in time. To provide you a good quotation, we need to confirm the following details,
Requirement and specification:
1. name of the raw material ? ( if the sawdust, which wood?)
2. size&moisture of the raw material?
3. how many raw material you have one day?
4. how many hours you want to working per day?
5. what's the output you need?
6. what's the kind of the final product you need? ( the shape, diameter, length)
7. the usage of the final product ?
8. electrical supply in your place?
|your full contact information|
How to make charcoal from sawdust
How to make the charcoal from the sawdust or the wood chips?
Step I: We need to crusher the raw materials to be less than 5mm,
Step 2: If the raw materials moisture is higher than 16%, we need to use the dryer mahcine
Step 3: When the raw materials get the size less than 5mm, moisture scope is less than 14%
We could make the briquettes
Step 4: This is the last step,
After making the briquettes we could carbonize the briquettes directly by carbonization furnace